A blog about my life

torsdag, mars 06, 2008

Pia Burman - 2nd try, English blog

 

Hello all my English speaking friends (Mary)!

I'm now trying out windows live writer, hoping that it will make it more fun to blog on blogspot. I know I've been mostly using my Swedish blog lately, but perhaps there'll be a change to this now?

Writing in English is not as easy as in Swedish, but I still think I'm gonna give it another try. Especially with everything going on in my life right now...

However, I just wrote you (Mary) a letter about my big plans and I don't want to write about it here before you receive it.

Gonna try all fun stuff now...

See ya!
/Pia

  Here is a map of where we live. That's about all fun I found by using the windows live thingy. I think using the regular blog is just as good. This wasn't simpler + it didn't work all that well. Perhaps it's easy to upload lots of pics or something? Maybe I'll try that later. Right now I'm going to my sisters place for a cup of tea...

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Servidor, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://servidor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.