A blog about my life

måndag, maj 21, 2007

Monday Monday




Hello!

Today it's Monday but I don't know what it feels like...


So, what did I do today? First I had lunch with Jessica. It was nice. She had just been to the hair salon and she looked great! She had cut her hair and colored and highlighted it.


After she left I just walked around and looked in different shops.

Didn't really find anything though.


I had tea with my mum on the way home.

Than I made dinner for Mattias and I. We had fish sticks with potatoes and spinach.


After that I went to tae kwon do practise. It was alright. I've got a lot to learn before I get my new belt! But the test is in less than two weeks so I better study hard!


Now I'm gonna relax with my man before going to sleep!


Nightie!


1 kommentar:

Mary sa...

cool picture of you and Mattias! Sounds like a nice Monday to me.