A blog about my life

fredag, maj 18, 2007

This is for you, Mary!

Hello!
I'm the girl who has two blogs. How confusing is that?
Anyways, this is my English blog. Which I would like to dedicate to my dear penpal Mary in Oregon. This is for you! I know that I really suck on writing letters at the moment. I never seem to find time for myself to just sit down and take it easy and write. I'm all stressed out all the time! So, I somehow do find some time sitting in front of the computer. Both working and keeping in touch with friends. So, I'm gonna try to blog some here for you to see.
For my Swedish friends: you can check out my Swedish blog at http://piabur.blogg.se

Yesterday Jessica and I danced at a big event for youth in Skellefteå. It was 600 people there watching! We weren't really ready for that, but it was sooo fun! It was a great audience.
Today there is a pic of us in the local newspaper. That's great!
Hopefully it will lead to more dance jobs for the two of us. :)

Right now I'm at my mum and dads place. None of them is here though.. dad is working on the boat in Furuögrund and mum is planting some flowers on grandpas grave.
Hopefully she'll get back soon so I can meet here.

Later I'm going to go shopping with Jessica.
We're going out tonight. I think it will be fun, but I'm gonna try to get to sleep not too late tonight. Tomorrow morning I'm gonna hold a dance workshop for 12 of those 600 kids watching us last night.

Love, Pia

1 kommentar:

Mary sa...

I feel very special that this blog is just for me!