A blog about my life

onsdag, juni 06, 2007

long time



Hello!


I know it's been a while since my last update. That's just me...


It's been real nice weather here. Skellefteå was even the warmest city in Europe a couple of days ago. Wow! That's hard to believe... but really cool and we had a really hot day, so I guess it's true :)




Anyways... there has been lots of things going on.


June 2 I had my test to advance to a new level in taekwondo. I now have the second blue belt. On my way to becoming an advanced player.




Later that day we had a big party at the club. We all had dinner together and then we partied until early in the morning. :)


It was real fun and I had a great time.




I've been out enjoying the sun. We've had some bbq evenings - I really love bbq! :)


And I love the light at night! It's almost never dark out. Not when I'm awake, anyway. I never wanna go to sleep. I just don't seem to get tired anymore. This is what I'm waiting for all year. :)




Yesterday Jessica and I danced at a home for elders. It was really nice and appreciated. I love performing! :D




See ya!


1 kommentar:

Mary sa...

Thanks for the update. The weather has been nice here too.