A blog about my life

lördag, juni 09, 2007

Volleyboll

Hello! :D
I really, really love summer! I love all the things you can do outside when it's warm, I love the sun, I love ice cream.. haha! Can't get enough! ;)

Tonight we played Volley boll. It was real fun. It's one of those things I only do in summer. I'm not really good at it but I like it a lot and I do it for the fun. It's gonna be many more nights of playing :)

Yesterday I bought myself a pair of running shoes. I've wanted a pair for a couple of years now, but I've been thinking it's too expensive. Especially since I don't run very often.

Anyway, those were on sale, they were pretty and I have lots of energy rignt now to get rid of when both the dance and taekwondo has a break for the summer.

Jessica and I went jogging last night and it was actually more fun than I remember. I still think it's a bit boring, but I amazed myself by running the distance I'd set as my goal: 2 km. That's also my new record! I've never made it that far before. So, I was impressed by myself. I know 2 km isn't that far, but it's a real good start for me.

And now that it went well I wanna go back and try again! :D


Gotta get some sleep now!

Hugs n kisses, Pia

Inga kommentarer: